Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redesigned graphic for search button vanishing

Hello

I have redesigned the search button and checkout button for my new site to replace actinics standard designs

"button_search_button"

"button_addtocart"

I will be repeating this for the update/save/retrieve/continue/checkout buttons etc to fit my site colours/style etc.

I have saved them with the exact same file names and overwritten the original images in the site1 folder. However the old versions seem to reappear after a while and I have to drop them in again.

Any ideas what is happening here? Is it a better idea to rename them something else or delete the originals first before dropping the new ones in? Maybe I need to find all instances of the originals and delete them (in other folders??)

Thanks for any help

are the old images reappearing online or just in your offline previews?
    Tracey

Comment

Thank you I will try this out!

Comment

At one point Actinic had a problem with some items appearing in the sitehtml folder that didn't need to be there. The symptoms sounded a bit like this, i.e. items weren't updating properly because the ones in the sitehtml folder were taking preference over the ones in the site1 folder.

So, try checking your sitehtml folder for the offending items. If I remember correctly, the best thing to do is delete everything in the sitehtml folder and then do a site refresh.

This is safe as the sitehtml folder is just a temporary store for actinic generated pages before uploading them. The problem occurs when non-generated items appear there as actinic assumes they're there for a reason and uses them instead of the ones in the site1 folder.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X