Error message on upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message on upload

When I upload my site I am getting an error file on the upload and when I view the site live it looks as if some of the layout is missing??
    The error is as follows:

Error ; Warning: The HTML templates specify source files (with "SRC=" commands) that reside in directories other than the Online Store Folder on the web site. Actinic can not handle these files and they are being omitted from the list of files to upload.

No source files in the templates should have a path. Store them in the site specific directory locally, and they will be uploaded to the Actinic web directory.

Anyone help please?
    Thanks

Unfortunately this is a pain to put right until Actinic get round to making the error message useful.

Actinic has detected a problem with a file name but doesn't bother to tell us the most important thing which is the file name itself and in which of your layouts it has been detected. Dumbos!

Have you added any custom code to your layouts? That's the most likely place to start looking.

And, of course, an URL is needed in case anyone wants to look further.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

URL http://www.presentthoughts.info/acatalog

The sore looks correct on first load however when you navigate away using the store menu on the left it loads but with what looks like the store without the template??

Any ideas on whats going on with this in relation to the error message i posted on the orignal post??

Thanks

Comment

The css and the javscript files are not uploaded to the website.
        Have you tried a purge and refresh of the site?

Comment

i have done a purge and uploaded with the same error again.

Is the best option to snap shot and reinstall actinic??

Regards

Comment

Are the file actiniccore.js, actinicextras.js in your Site folder? If not, get them from the Original folder within C:\Program FIles\Actinic V9 and copy them back in.

Also actinic.css isn't being uploaded. Is it in your Site SiteHTML folder?

Once you see al these files in place it may be best to do Help / Troubleshooting / Web Site Purge And Refresh.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X