buttons help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buttons help

i've just been playing with the colous on my site in have some how made the 'add to card button' a block of colour, (and not a bvery nice one either)

I was trying to select some new buttons too.

Any idea what i have done and what i can do to fix it?

I have of course tried the instruction in the help on the software.

Thanks

C
    x

Revert to a previous snapshot will be the quickest way, hopefully you took one before playing. That will get you back to where you were with no hassle.

Comment

If you are using a standard theme then changing your design colours may automatically change the colours of your buttons. You may need to restore to your latest snapshot to recover, otherwise you will have to play around with the colours until you can get then to look like what you want.

Comment

DAMN, i thought it might be easier than that!!!

never restored a snapshot before... hope it's straight forward.

Do you happen to know if you can put google analytics on an actinic site?

Comment

It's already on your site, you just need to enable it by putting in your UAC, the inbuilt help has details if you are not sure, good news is all the hard work is done for you. PS - snapshot tutorial on my site.

Comment

done, thank you.

do you know how to change the 'add to cart' button/ image it seems to be really chunky and splodgy. i'd like it to look more delicate.

Comment

Create your own image, save it in your site folder and then point to it in site options.

Comment

Working...
              X