Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pack Sizes vs Quantity

Hi all,

I am currently running a Cleaning supplies website and I am trying to create detailed packing lists and invoices to prevent error of quantities when the packing list is sent to the warehouse.

I currently have several products that are different pack sizes.

For example,

Fairy Liquid the pack size is (6x750ml) and the customer may order 2 quantities of this order.

However the packing list will read Fairy Liquid - Quantity 2.

Now you can see where the confusion may arise! I have several products like this, what is the best way to approach this to avoid confusion when the orders are packed?

Many thanks,

Tom

I would include the pack size in the product name. So in this case "Fairy Liquid (6 x 750mm Bottles)"

If these are product options, then create a hidden product with the full name and associate that with the relevant option.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Use attributes, Bottle size, then a list of sizes available, use either pull down menu or radio buttons
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
        Use attributes, Bottle size, then a list of sizes available, use either pull down menu or radio buttons
        Hi Chris, thank you for the response. I have implemented this for a few of my products. It looks like I will have to set attributes for them all!

Comment

Working...
        X