Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Themes Tweeking help needed!!

Hi,

I have uploaded what we have so far check http://www.presentthoughts.info/acatalog

What I am after getting is the actinic home with the intro and offers then directly below i would like the section heading images and titles, however I cant seem to find the correct setting to achieve this.

Can anyone shed any like of maybe give me an idea what i can achieve?

Thank You

It does all of that as standard without you needing to touch anything, i'd suggest you've altered the code inadvertently or you maybe have both your top and bottom sub section lists set to no layout, set the bottom one (in site options). If that does not prove fruitful, you'll need to tell us what you have been changing as it looks like you might have broken something. In the design > library you can select the checkboxes to show what you have changed, you might find right clicking on changed layouts and reverting to factory settings is quickest. As ever make sure you snapshot before and after you do anything of note.

Comment

Hi Leehack,

well I have tried everything you said and even re-installed actinic however it just wont do what i want it to do!!
      You say that it should show the section headings includuding the images on the home page however it wont.

Maybe you could take a look at the snapshop and point me in the right direction??

Thank you

Helen

Comment

If you have been changing layouts etc you will need to revert to an older snapshot where the problem doesn't arise or change theme.

Take a snapshot before you start.

Comment

Working...
        X