Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Vouchers Problem

Hello,

I want to be able to offer a 5% discount voucher on the website to general visitors. In addition we have trade customers who automatically get a larger discount.

What I want to be able to do is to ensure the trade customers who get the larger percent from NOT being able to use the additional 5%; the 5% is only for general site buyers.

I can see in the restrictions how I can restrict promotions to a certain group, but I cannot see how I can exclude a particular group from using discount vouchers?
    Nigel Singer
    www.lifetools.com
    Solutions for Life

There is an option to only have one discount applied per order, that would probably do what you want.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,

I tested it and it doesn't work, it treats a customer group discount differently than a voucher: I will need to find some other way around it.
      Nigel Singer
      www.lifetools.com
      Solutions for Life

Comment

Working...
      X