Actinic Freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Freezing

I have Business Plus v9.0.5 JHZA and all of a sudden it has started to freeze in only 2 areas!

I can start up the package and exit it. I can enter the package and create a new product, upload, download and all other activities: however, when I either:

1. Press Business Settings, or,
    2. Select File, Sites (as I want to change to obtain orders received on another site) then it freezes.

I try to do anything and I just get a computer freeze ping sound and can do nothing but reboot under the task manager (it doesn't show it as non-responsive - it shows it as running still). I restart again and I have exactly the same problem. I have done this around 10 times today, including a complete computer reboot and it is still the same.

I am at a loss what next to test, other threads haven't raised this as an issue or they had freeze issues with very early versions; but not this!

Advice will be MOST welcome.
    Nigel Singer
    www.lifetools.com
    Solutions for Life

A complete back of of the Sites folder, uninstall and reinstall, then loaded the sites1 back in, activated it and it is now working again.
    Nigel Singer
    www.lifetools.com
    Solutions for Life

Comment

Working...
    X