Youths
    1-6 items £21.99 each
    7-13 items £18.69 each
    14+ items £17.59 each

Adults
    1-6 items £24.99 each
    7-13 items £21.24 each
    14+ items £19.99 each

Colour option does not affect price. All items will be of the same colour.
    Is there any easy way to impliment this into Actinic?
    PSL Team Sports

Normatrix here: http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html may be worth looking at.
    I think Norman at Drillpine also has some variations on that as well so you could contact him directly and ask further.

Comment

If I remember right you can use componants for the pricing so that shows up as a grid on the web site so under xx is one price, under yyy is another and so on

I think you will find it better to totaly seperate the boys and mens ranges into seperate sections and for sizes I would suggest adding either height or Chest along with the size like attribute size "small, height 4ft 8" to 5ft" this will stop hundreds of phone calls like "My Jonny is small for his age, what size should i get him"
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
        If I remember right you can use componants for the pricing so that shows up as a grid on the web site so under xx is one price, under yyy is another and so on

I think you will find it better to totaly seperate the boys and mens ranges into seperate sections and for sizes I would suggest adding either height or Chest along with the size like attribute size "small, height 4ft 8" to 5ft" this will stop hundreds of phone calls like "My Jonny is small for his age, what size should i get him"
        Thanks Chris. Going to have to seperate them into Kids, Youths and Adults. It's not ideal but my knowledge won't allow anything more!
        As for the size comment we're covered for that, we have Nike, Adidas, Canterbury etc. size guides on there.
        PSL Team Sports

Comment

We also have size guides but that does not stop the questions in itself

Spending 10 min on the site build telling the customer three times the information is far better than trying to adjust the site with a few hundred products after
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

You should create a component under say the "Boys" product and then attributes within the component for size and colour.

You need to create a separate product for each physical product you sell, and then to match those to size/colour etc in the permutations tab of the component.

You can set price break pricing based on the quantity ordered in the prices tab of each product - use the "Min" field in the matrix.

Your customers would then be able to select the size and colour from drop downs and still get the correct price dependent on quantity.

Sorry this is a bit cryptic - it's quite complex so you need to have a play around with it and read the help on the subject. However, it is very powerful so you should be able to achieve what you want.

Chris

Comment

Look at the 'product options' wizard and read up on that, that will save days of work!

Comment

Working...
              X