Actinic renaming titles to duplicates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic renaming titles to duplicates

My client is seeing a bizarre problem that has suddenly started happening.

They have a couple of sites running in Actinic and it only seems to be happening on one site.

They've noticed that some of their products have had their titles changed so that they are duplicates of other titles.

This means that there are two products with the same titles but different descriptions, etc.

They noticed this last week. The site in question has been up and running for well over a year with no problems like this before now.

At the same time they noticed that when uploading to the website, it would occasionally complain about duplicate product images, but the duplicates would be across the two sites. So there would be abc.jpg for site 1 and abc.jpg for site 2. This has never been a problem before (because filenames on one website do not matter to filenames on the other website) but it's suddenly started complaining, and doing it randomly and not for all "duplications". I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or whether it's a completely separate issue.

Has anyone seen this before?

MattLG

I've seen some cross site confusion before. Try refreshing the sites but compacting each before uploading.

Comment

Working...
    X