Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I export product details to a .csv in a flat format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I export product details to a .csv in a flat format?

Before I go into Access and write something - is there a simple way, or a tool available, to export product details to a .csv file in a flat format.

All that is required is something like product ref, product name, price etc.
    Regards
    David

No, but it's very easy to get the data you want from the hierarchical export.

Comment

Actually there is a plugin available, it's the Actinic flat file format export here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/actinic_Mash.html

part of my product mash.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

If you are handy with access though, you just need to export the details from the product table.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan - thanks for the reply. I could write something in Access but as it is something I want to put on a client's desktop it might be easier and more cost effective to use youir product. I will give it a go.
          Regards
          David

Comment

Working...
          X