Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link/Sage 50 - Address settings

Hi

I have been using Actinic Link with Sage 50 for a couple of months and am pleased with the results, however, there are just one or two niggles I would like to sort out.

1) All invoices come in to Sage with the delivery address populated even when no separate delivery address is given in Actinic; it also adds "United Kingdom" to line four of the address (above the postcode). This is useful for non UK orders but should not be part of a UK address. Is this normal behaviour or have I got some settings wrong somewhere?

2) All new customers that are imported from Actinic have the default addresses for invoice, orders, statements, etc. (in customer record > addresses & contacts > preferences) set to "delivery address". I need this to be "registered address"; as is the case with new customers created in Sage.

Regarding item 2, when I first set up Link the registered address was used as the default, so I must have changed something along the way that has affected this. But I can't figure out what!

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Lee

Actinic to Sage v2.6.0 / Actinic Business 9.0.3 / Sage Accounts Pro 2001 V17

Forgot to mention - we import all Actinic orders in to Sage as invoices bypassing the order system in Actinic.

Does anyone have any experience with these issues?

Thank you for any help.
    Lee

Comment

Anyone have any ideas? It's getting a bit tedious changing the default addresses from "delivery" to "Registered" in seven places for every new account.
      Thanks.
      Lee

Comment

Hello Lee

Suggest contacting Actinic support via phone if you have cover contract with us, or through email support using the form at this link

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Krithika, I have done as you suggested.

Regards
          Lee

Comment

Working...
          X