X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP,. Attribute Choices Not Displaying On Page

Hi Guys,
    Think I'm Loosing me senses,.

I'm simply creating a 'New Product',. then adding a 'New Attribute' to it, Called SIZE, then I am adding 'Choices' to that 'New Attribute' -SIZE

My Issue is that the Title for the Attribute is showing on the webpage preview, but there are no SIZE Choices showing as drop down option on the page preview,.

What is the something silly thing I am missing,. any help appreciated,.

Cheers

in the absence of a screenshot to see if you are doing it correctly, two things I can think of are
    a) You've removed something from either an attribute or choice layout or
    b) You've changed your attribute layout to "no layout"?
    Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
      in the absence of a screenshot to see if you are doing it correctly, two things I can think of are
      a) You've removed something from either an attribute or choice layout or
      b) You've changed your attribute layout to "no layout"?
      Hi Tracey,
      Thanks for the reply, Yeah, thats the something silly I think I am missing, I suspect I have changed something in the product details,. but I am dammed if I can get it back to showing the size options in their drop down box,.

I've attached some clips of the product details, content tree and webpage preview. If you can spot anything I'll be eternally greateful,.

Regards Tommy

PS,. maybe I should just add this in order to be precise in case I am not describing this issue correctly,. The TITLE of my Attribute is displaying on the webpage, i.e. "SIZE",. but the CHOICES I have allocated to that Attribute are not displaying.
      Attached Files

Comment

You've attached your product layout but the problem could be with the actual attribute layout (attributes have a layout tab also)
        Did you check that too?
        Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
          You've attached your product layout but the problem could be with the actual attribute layout (attributes have a layout tab also)
          Did you check that too?
          Attribute Details attached

This appears to me to be correct in that it really should display the Choices,. but Hopefully I am 'wrong' and missing something ?
          Attached Files

Comment

In that case, I think something in the layouts may have been removed.

Have you editted component, attribute or choice layouts?
            I'd be inclined to start going through them (I'd start with attribute as this seems the most likely) reverting them back to factory (this option is accessible if you right click on the layout in the design library)
            Tracey

Comment

Working...
            X