Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https:// and PayPal Pro

Hi,

I'm having a problem with integrating PayPal Pro into Actinic v9.

It all seems to be working fine until I come back from PayPal Pro to the Pay Pal Pro Confirmation Page. At this point the site is reported as including other non-secure resources - and so doesn't look secure to customers.

I've done multiple searches, and tried several potential solutions, but can't seem to find anyway to resolve it.

Any help any one can offer would be greatly appreciated as I feel like I'm hammering my head against a wall!

Thanks
    Kev

Easy solution: forget PayPal Pro (see threads passim).

Use PayPal Website Payments.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thanks for the reply, and after getting it I found on the Actinic main site:

"Please note: Actinic no longer recommends the use of PayPal Pro as the Actinic implementation does not support 3D Secure and is not PCI DSS compliant. PayPal Pro continues to work with Actinic in the way it has done for a number of years. All other PayPal payment methods are recommended by Actinic."

I've got an SSL certificate, and allow capture of credit card details, but then have to process through a virtual terminal. I was hoping PayPal Pro would speed this up... any suggestions on alternatives? (probably 50% of the transactions on the site use credit card, rather than paypal)

Thanks
      Kev

Comment

Get a PSP Kevin, you are not far off 5 years out of date with regards to guidelines on taking card payments (PCI DSS), a real case of playing with fire. Take a look at Actinic Payments.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll look into that, and get it sorted out...

Comment

Working...
          X