Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart Empties with missing www

Hi there,

Having a few problems with the cart emptying, specifically after an item is added to the cart and the page redirects to the product page again. The site is www.ukgardensupplies.co.uk.

I can see when the site goes back to the product page the www dissappears. I though this would be evident in the Network Setup but nothing looks obviously missing. I have attached a screenshot of the network settings.

I'm sure this is the issue for the cart emptying from what I have rea through the forum, just not sure where this configuration is going wrong though.

Many thanks indeed all

Matt
    Attached Files

The cart will redirect back to the page based on the information stored in the actinic cookie on your computer.

If it's redirecting back to the product page without the www. then that's because this is what's in the cookie. The chances are that you've gone to the site without using www. and that's what's being remembered.

The best thing to do is clear the actinic cookie on your computer and then retry visiting the site using www. in the address bar.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X