MOTO Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTO Layout

I have Business Plus version 9.0.5 on Windows 7.

Attached is a screenshot of what the screen looks like when I am trying to place an offline order . Anyone have any ideas on this.

A second problem is when I have completed an offline order and go back to it the line items disappear and it then shows as an excessive payment has been received. I cannot then re-add the product as this will cause Actinic to crash.
    Attached Files

Did you search before you posted?

There's even a KB article on this. First result when searching for "MOTO countries"

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=44565
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Actually I searched and found the Knowledge Base article but that didn't work as under the View list there is no Database Objects ( Access 2007)

Comment

If the KB article doesn't fix it then you may have to contact support for assistance.

Comment

I have put a support query for the first part of the issue and will update when I know more.

Anyone got any ideas about the second part of the problem listed below?

A second problem is when I have completed an offline order and go back to it the line items disappear and it then shows as an excessive payment has been received. I cannot then re-add the product as this will cause Actinic to crash.

Comment

Working...
          X