Order Processor Only User Backup / Snapshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Processor Only User Backup / Snapshot

Is it possible for a user set with Order Processor only access rights to be able to do a backup and/or snapshot either from file menu or when prompted at close?
    David Cunningham

www.truska.com
    -----------------------------
    ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

No idea personally, i expect not though, why not try it and find out?

Comment

I have and can seem to get anyway to do it.
      Seems a bit of a flaw - I have one client whose products are very static and a girl in the office handles all the orders on a day to day basis with limited user rights but there is no way to back up at the end of each day.

As everything will be in the .mdb I guess I will have to manually pick it up somehow each night.

Thanks for response anyway - If I find something I will post it back here.
      David Cunningham

www.truska.com
      -----------------------------
      ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

Comment

I agree with you that they should be able to do it, these actions are very unlikely to cause any problems, if anything they protect from them. Bit of a system flaw me thinks.

Comment

just posted a reply to the wish-list and you might want to look there.

the method took a couple of minutes, and we've happily been backing up data for a few years now without administrator privileges

kev

Comment

Working...
          X