Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help! does anybody know what this means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help! does anybody know what this means?

Does anybody know what this means and how I can fix it? Never seen it before...
    This happens when customers try to add something to their shopping cart or checkout.
    My website is www.toys-to-you.co.uk.
    Thanks in advance.

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: Error loading digital download module. Can't locate dd000001.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin) at (eval 36) line 1.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Do a network test and report back what happens.
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

There are some previous threads that might hold the solution. They mostly appear to be about digital downloads.

The first thing I'd try is a purge and refresh in case the file has been deleted somehow.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks to both of you for your advice.
        I did what Mike suggested and it seems to be working ok now.
        Thanks again,
        Julie

Comment

Working...
        X