Cannot cancel an item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot cancel an item

An ordered item is out of stock and no longer available so I want to cancel it. I select the item, right click and click "Cancel". The focus seems to shift somewhere else and when I click anything, it just pings and flashes (Windows 7) as though another window has popped up somewhere, which I can't see. If I press Escape, it returns focus to the order screen. I've tried hitting return, in case it's a confirmation box I can't see but to no avail. I've tried Alt Tabbing, but there are no other windows that I can see. I've tried closing Actinic but that doesn't work either.

I get the same symptoms if I do View Line then cancel it from in there.

Any ideas?
    The Patchwork Rabbit

You can double click on the item to see the items detail dialog and then change the number cancelled there.

Not sure what's happening with your right click, it's probably popping up a dialog to allow you to enter the cancellation reason.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The item detail dialog is exactly the same.

Can someone have a look and see if there's another window popping up? If I know what it looks like, I could probably figure out the tabs to get to the OK button.
      The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

It's either Windows 7 (argh!) or actinic, but when I change the main display of my laptop to my monitor (bigger screen/higher resolution), some Actinic popups don't display. Very, very annoying.

Anyway, all fixed.
        The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

DK if it's relevant but if you've been using an external monitor with a laptop, and you disconnect it, then Windows still tries to show items on the missing display if that's where they showed previously. The only way to fix it is to hack the Registry. The way to prevent it is to disable dual display before disconnecting the external monitor.

Something similar may apply in your case, but I'm not certain.
          Bruce Townsend
          Ecommerce Product Manager
          Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
          X