How to stop sub-sections being displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to stop sub-sections being displayed

I want to remove the sub-section from being displayed below the section header on my brother site www.oakis.co.uk, as they are currently not displayed in all the section, and we are also intending to expand his online offering with a lot more new sections to the site.
    Unfortunately I did not create this site and really need some help in getting these removed.
    Regards
    Alan

www.astonlee.com
    www.mctooling.com
    www.subconeng.com

There are different TopLevelSectionList options, you are using the worst one, so a good idea to change. Easiest way is to probably look at one of the alternate themes overall layout, i think only the smart theme uses the menu you are using. You could of course also change theme which is probably a good idea given you're using the smart theme and to be honest, it sucks.

Right click in your overall layout where you want the menu to be, insert layout and select what is in bold above, that will insert the standard menu for you. You then need to remove the existing one. Please, please backup before you start playing, you can test to your hearts content then. The look of the menu once added can be controlled in site options.

Comment

Theme Change

I change to smart from business as it seem to be the best solution I could find, but I will try again to see if I can do what you suggest (the business theme on the site when I started, was also well screwed-up).
      Regards
      Alan
      Regards
      Alan

www.astonlee.com
      www.mctooling.com
      www.subconeng.com

Comment

Working...
      X