Prompts Section, Other Info Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prompts Section, Other Info Question

In the Product Details there is a Prompts section where you can add a Other Info Question. When I go to Design Options and tick Quantity on Shopping Page in the Shopping Mode it puts this question on Product Page details that are viewable (as opposed toasking the question in the checkout pages) but it puts this question at the bottom of the product details. How do I move this Other Info Question so that it appears higher up the product details, I would like it to appear before the Attribute selections are made.

Hope I have explained this OK.
    Thanks

Navigate to the product layout, either on the design tab or in the design library and explore the code to locate the area you mention and then move it up the page to where you want it. The attributes are easy to find in the layout. If you want to get used to the code and positioning, put some random 'here' in place to see where it shows on screen. Snapshot before you have a play and also copy the product layout in the design library (right click-copy) so can easily switch it back if any problems.

Comment

The Starter Guide (off your Windows Start menu) also has illustrated info on the "Design Tab".
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X