Can't create new offline order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't create new offline order.

Hi, I am trying to create a new offline order in V8, yesterday it worked fine, but when I tried to create one today I keep getting the following error message:

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Adding a new record to the [Order] table sorted by [Order Sequence Number]

The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

When I click 'ok' the form appears to start creating an offline order, but when I click 'next' on that another error message appears:

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Updating the [Order] table sorted by [Order Sequence Number]

Invalid cursor position; no keyset defined

when I click 'ok' on that message is dissappears and nothing happens, the form just stays there; and I get the same messege (the second one) every time I click 'next' to try and move on.

I did manage to get one offline order done as when I repeatedly clicked 'ok' on the second error message it eventually went to through, but I haven't been able to do it again.

I've got more on-line orders to download, but I'm worried that they might not download properly if there is a problem with the database somewhere.

Please help, I'm desperate.

Edit: I've added a couple of screen shots of the error message.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vulcanbomber; 13-Mar-2012, 10:12 PM. Reason: Added Screenshots

Do you have an up to date snapshot you can revert to and/or have you tried a database compact?

Comment

Yes, I've tried using this mornings snapshot taken just before I tried to enter an offline order and i've compacted the database. but no change.

I've just had a thought, I've got a slightly older snapshot, Saturday Lunch, where i definately know that an offline order could be made, I'll try that and see if it works.

Comment

I used Saturdays snapshot and it now works fine. Just got to redo some work that I had done.

Comment

Working...
        X