Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search results cgi error?

Hi

Does anyone know what might be happening here? I have tried changing the script ID number to no avail.

Type in a dental product e.g 'Tepe' in the search bar and press search and you get a white page with a lot of code ??

http://www.transformyoursmile.co.uk/

Thanks for any help!

Looks like it is showing the script itself rather than running it. I would try doing a Web - Refresh and see if that cures it.
    Unusual Silver Jewellery
    Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
    Crystal Healing Jewellery
    Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Ack - have just refreshed (web > refresh) and still the same. I am really confused!

Comment

Looks like it may be related to your flash menu.

Comment

Move all the code like:
          Code:
          <script src="SpryMenuBar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
          <script src="swfobject_modified.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
          <link href="SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
          <link href="SpryMenuBarVertical.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
          To below the
          Code:
          <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE=..... />
          Line.

The <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE=..... /> should precede any code that loads files, as this is used to help locate external files when the Perl scripts are in operation.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi - thanks for the response - I made the suggested changes to the code but to no avail. We have a couple of sites with the exact same layouts and the search bar works fine - so its nothing to do with the menus:

http://www.dartdentalshop.co.uk/

When I opened up the site in design view the white code appeared in the preview window. Then when I clicked on content it went back to normal. When I again clicked on design view it looked normal.

So its still a problem. Would a purge help do you think?

Comment

For some reason your show cart is using the extension number ...0001 and the search script extension is ...0002. They can't both be right. Is one of them hard coded by any chance?

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi - sorry didn't respond on this one - it was a hopeless task so I dumped the site and cloned from an existing working one.

Comment

Working...
                X