ActinicCatalog.mdb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ActinicCatalog.mdb

We have two computers running Actinic, one at the front end taking the orders and one at he back where we are doing all the design and accounts.

In the end of every month I want to copy all the orders from the front computer to the back so that i can calculate profit.

When I copied the file ActinicCatalog.mdb from one computer to the other, I realised it also changed the design slightly, specifically some of the photos changed. I do not regularly update the design at the front end computer.

Is this normal? I thought when you copy that file across it shouldn't really interfere with the design at all as it only contains information about the orders.

If you can shed any light on this would be great. Thank you.
    www.grafea.co.uk
    Vintage Leather briefcases

http://www.grafea.com
    Designer leather bags
    --------------------------
    Yanni Kioupouroglou

Hi Yanni,

Unfortunately if does contain the design information, it has quite a lot of non order related information within it.

Rather than over writing the database, you should copy the mdb file to the back computer without overwriting the database there and then use the import orders option to copy the orders from that database using the file / import orders option, this will give you the order information that you need and will not change anything else.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X