Newbie with stupid questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie with stupid questions!

Hi all, I'm pretty new new to this but I've been sllowly building a site over the past year or so and have finally got it uploaded. I'm just going through some final tweaking and few things have cropped up that I would like to change but can't find out how.
    These are probably dead simple for the most of developers out there but any help would be appreciated.

I need to put google webmaster code into the header but don't know how to do that - I've managed with the analytics side of things but I didn't think I could alter the header of my home page.

I'm using the reflective layout and would like to remove the login button of all pages. I've found out how to remove the text but not the button itself

That's the two main items at the moment so if anyone can guide me that would be a great relief!

Dave.

Add your account in Marketing settings, but apply fix for home page here. V9 doesn't use latest code, add it yourself to Design Library for outer layout. Login is in Settings under Business Settings.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Peblaco, I did get it slightly wrong with my explanation of the google analytics as I was trying to put the site verification code in. You have however directed me to the correct place to do it!
      Button removal was spot on too, so many thanks!

I've got a few links to fix and hopefully republish it before I go home.

I dare say I'll be back!

Comment

Working...
      X