Invoicing in 2nd Currency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoicing in 2nd Currency

Is it possible to show the 2nd/alternative currency on an invoice the way it shows in the cart?
    Or better still based on country or other selection criteria show only one of the currencies on the invoice.
    I do not think it can out of the box from my experience but maybe someone has managed or know of a plug-in that may help.

of course with crystal reports maybe it can be done - but the retail at nearly £500....

Surely SellerDeck should build in report editing into the software, or at least us a freely available product to do it rather than one that can cost more than SellerDeck itself.....

Thanks in hope.....
    David Cunningham

www.truska.com
    -----------------------------
    ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

The only solution is to edit the report with crystal reports - if you don't want to buy it you could ask for a quote to have it done, we do crystal reports customisation and so does Duncan Rounding.

The conversion rate would be picked up from your catalog data, so there is potential for it to be different to the one uploaded to the website at the point of purchase, you might also see rounding errors that could make it a little bit different.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan - Thought as much...
      Did actually try ringing you yesterday but just got voice mail so planned to call back today - will try and get hold of you later on when I am back in office.
      David
      David Cunningham

www.truska.com
      -----------------------------
      ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

Comment

Hi David,

I'm in the middle of moving offices at the moment, the phone is still in the old office and I am not spending much time there right now, the best thing to do is to send a support ticket here http://moleend.helpserve.com/index.php?/default or email me your phone number and I will give you a call.

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X