Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Deacon,

Thanks for coming forward.

We are still waiting for feedback from Constantine on this issue.

I am sure we will have some feedback soon then we will have a solid answer on this.

Paul
    Paul Murphy
    Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

Apologies but I cannot offer a solution, but I can offer an alternative.

SellerDeck experience a similar level of frustration when trying to communicate with World Pay.

SellerDeck have many alternative payment gateways, meaning you are not forced to use any one particular gateway.

We also offer our own payment gateway SellerDeck Payments. This works in a similar way to Worldpay, and also includes in built fraud checking as well as the normal security features such as AVS, CVV and 3D Secure. SellerDeck Payment customers also enjoy tight integration with the software if taking payments via the telephone or mail order (MOTO).

I can offer World Pay customers no sign up fee until 28th June 2013, just call SellerDeck sales on 0845 1891859 and mention you are a World Pay customer.

More details on our solution can be found here SellerDeck Payments.
      Neil Bayton
      Sales Manager
      SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Hi All,

So you know, I have been in touch with World Pay and they are looking into this for us now. They have also seen this thread so they understand how many merchants are affected.

I will post any updates here.

Thanks

Paul
        Paul Murphy
        Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

OK, I have the old screen back with "View Merchant Receipt"

Thanks to Paul (pmsupport) for pushing Worldpay on my behalf and all others affected. This was their solution which has worked for me.

1) log into the Merchant Admin Interface of your WorldPay account
          2) go to "Installations" on the left hand side menu
          3) click on the "Edit Payment Pages" button
          4) select the Actinic installation
          5) go to "File Management" on the left hand side menu
          6) on the section "HTML Files" click on the name of the first HTML file
          7) once the page appears, right-click on the page and select "View Source"
          8) save the .txt file that now appears on your screen to your computer (e.g. in a folder on your desktop)
          9) repeat that process (points 6. to 8. for every other HTML files (ONLY the HTML files) appearing on the "File Manager" screen. There were 4 files in my installation
          10) now click the "Delete" button for all HTML files (ONLY the HTML files)

11) carry out a test transaction (switch Actinic to test Mode first) to establish whether this resolves the problem. To do this, switch Actinic to Test Mode in Web:Switch to Test Mode and Publish to Web. Then, from the "Payment Page Editor" screen within the Worldpay Admin Interface that you were already working in, click on "Preview" and carry out a test transaction. Don't do a test transaction directly on your website as I did originally (doh!).

Hopefully you will now see the old screen back.

If the problem is resolved, go back to "Edit Payment Pages" on "Installations" and click the "Copy to Production" button (this will take up to 6 hours to update on the system)

If the removal of the HTML files does not work, upload the files you saved again to the "File Manager" and contact WorldPay directly for further assistance.

Assuming this fixes your problem, it would be good to know how many people were affected by this so reply back to the forum if this helped you.
          Constantine Syrimis
          http://www.rugsandstuff.co.uk
          Using Actinic v7, programming expertise - moderate

Comment

Working...
          X