No announcement yet.

Changing PSP issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well on the face of it, it may have well worked, I shall try a few test purchases now

So far so good !

Comment

Hi Louise, am I able to call on your help again ? I quite understand if I've taken up too much of your time already !

The access to the store is still working, thanks again for your help on that but when I tried configuring the payment details and tried a card order on the site it came up with a Secpay/PayPoint page saying the account wasn't recognisable

Secpay were the original PSP so i guess there is a page within the payments system that points to the correct PSP but It wasn't apparently obvious to me on the FTP server

The good news is that it didn't wreck the store access again

Help !!

Comment

Hi Lousie, are you able to help me with the PSP issue now or have I take up too much of your time already ?

When I tried to process a card order it came up with a Secpay/PayPoint error page saying that it was unrecognisable.

Secpay was the original PSP I hoped I would find some sort of payments folder in the FTP sever that needs an address to point to but there was nothing apparently obvious .

Are you able to help ?

Comment

sorry louise I wasn''t chasing you, I must be cracking up because I couldn't see the first thread, which is there now and probably was all the time !

Comment

It looks like you only have SecPay / PayPoint on your site still. To add the new one you need to go to Settings and Payment and Security add a row select WorldPay and enter your account details.
            Peblaco

Comment

Thanks but why is life never easy !!!!!

Comment

I have taken Secpay out and added WorldPay and it seems to integrate with the site and checkput nicely until the very last bit

https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/purc...on%252ehtml%26

is the impossibly long link address

Comment

Have you followed the instructions sent to you on setting up the account?. Normally the procedure would be to add account details, run in test mode, test order transactions, then request activation of the live account, see the WorldPay help page here.
                  Peblaco

Comment

No, the guy I bought this from originally said never run in test mode as it causes all sorts of problems !

It has worked successfully now for many years but unfortunately I cannot get hold of the original guy, he's disappeared

I know he used to design and sell actinic web sites but then had some major heath issues

I have just tried running it in test mode and there was no different maybe I should talk to Worldpay and ask them to activate it

Comment

thanks again louise, I will ne talking to worllpay to get it activated

Comment

Working...
                      X