Updating Paypal file problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating Paypal file problem

I use Paypal as one of my payments options and have received an email about a Paypal update in October this year. I asked the question on the forum how to fix this and I was pointed towards the fix kindly provided. Unfortunately, that change of the Actinic.pm has rendered my Cart to error status. One thing I would like to ask, I'll using version 9.0.4 and the fix was for 9.0.5. Do you think it would make a difference? I'm trying to find how to upgrade to 9.0.5 but the Sellerdeck website says it's only an archive file and not open to download. Any solutions please. Thanks in advance. Martin

http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...tegory/archive
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by fermain View Post
      One thing I would like to ask, I'll using version 9.0.4 and the fix was for 9.0.5. Do you think it would make a difference? I'm trying to find how to upgrade to 9.0.5 but the Sellerdeck website says it's only an archive file and not open to download. Any solutions please. Thanks in advance. Martin
      The versions prior to the current supported versions are archived, just download the archive using the link provided by Norman and install, it will upgrade your Actinic to V9.0.5 the last V9 build for which your licence will be valid.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
      X