PSP Submission Tokens Dissapeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Submission Tokens Dissapeared

My site host (123Connect) had a problem and reverted to a previous back up which cocked up the site. After much pain it is all correct now except I had changed PSP from Secpay to Worldpay some 5 weeks ago and my site now only incorrectly points to Secpay. 123Connect say they have restored everything they can see and indeed can't see the Payment account settings so check with Worldpay tech support. They say the site is definitely pointing to Secpay (even though I have entered the correct details that Worldpay gave me in the business settings that were working for some 5 weeks) and they say - "I would strongly advise talking to your technical contact in regards to this, as there is currently no submission token to pass your shoppers over to worldpay"
    I am not a programmer just maintain stocks etc.. I only know as much HTML as I need to for inserting special offers, new items etc. on the frontpage. . I have gone back to 123Connect who are usually superb but are struggling with this one.

Have you done a refresh?. Also your PSP bounce page is using a different layout you can change it in the Settings.
    Peblaco

Comment

A Superstar once again

Hi Louise , once again, you have saved my bacon and the site is running perfectly

The web refresh sorted it out, I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that when I uploaded new content it cleared out all the old and updated the new because the content on the net updated. It apparently wasn't and I needed the 'master' refresh protocol.

I have just done a 'live' test purchase and it went through to the new PSP ok. I hear what you are saying about the bounce page and they are different but I don't want to temp fate. It works ok it is just a little untidy so I will leave it be for the time being.

If you were near me I would buy you a drink and give you a hug and buy you a drink !!

Thanks again for a wonderful job well done

Kind Regards

Vince

Comment

Working...
      X