Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Express Checkout not working

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my paypal express checkout. When I click on the paypal express button it transfers to paypal, I log into paypal and press the continue button then the paypal checkout sends me back to my site so that I can confirm that I accept the terms and conditions, this however is unneccesary as these were already confirmed prior to pressing the paypal express checkout button. If I tick the tick box and press confirm then it goes gets stuck and eventually produces this error;

Proxy Error
    The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    The proxy server could not handle the request POST /cgi-bin/os000003.pl.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.one-world-is-enough.net Port 80

I feel that the problem is that Paypal Express Checkout is returning to the wrong page, surely it should just go to the receipt page.

I have tried refreshing the site and reverting the Checkout Script URL back to factory settings but to no avail.

Has anybody got any ideas?

Many Thanks,

Peter
    www.one-world-is-enough.net
    Peter Harlow
    One World is Enough
    www.one-world-is-enough.net

did you sort it?

Hi Peter

I'm having the same problem but getting nowhere sorting it. I keep getting referred to the HTTP1.0 header but I've changed it to 1.1 using the actinic fix and still getting nowhere.

If you managed to sort it can you let me know please?

Thanks

Phil

Comment

Working...
    X