Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment HTML Causing Page Errors?

Hi All,

I hope somebody can help. I recently placed some html code in fragments. When I preview the page offline, everything looks fine. But when I upload... oh dear.... not so good. Please see images for both the offline and live version.

Url is: http://www.thepartyshopuk.co.uk/Shipping.html.

I don't know if it's a clue but the title on the browser tabs differs. Offline says "Shipping and Deliveries" (which is correct), live version comes up with my 404 Error Page title.

The code I have placed in the fragments is as follows:

Code:
    !!<
    <style type="text/css">
    table.tftable {font-size:12px;color:#333333;width:100%;border-width: 1px;border-color: #729ea5;border-collapse: collapse;}
    table.tftable th {font-size:12px;background-color:#acc8cc;border-width: 1px;padding: 8px;border-style: solid;border-color: #729ea5;text-align:left;}
    table.tftable tr {background-color:#d4e3e5;}
    table.tftable td {font-size:12px;border-width: 1px;padding: 8px;border-style: solid;border-color: #729ea5;}
    </style>

<table id="tfhover" class="tftable" border="1">
    <tr><th>Service</th><th>iso code</th><th>Price £ (ex Vat)</th><th>Price £ (inc Vat)</th><th>Time to deliver (Working days)</th><th>Service Notes</th></tr>
    <tr><td>Royal Mail 1st class signed</td><td>GB</td><td>£4.49</td><td>£5.39</td><td>1 to 5</td><td>Not a guaranteed service but 96% of deliveries arrive next working day.  Has a parcel number so you can trace when it has been signed for. Not insured so there is no compensation for lost or damaged goods. Signature required</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Royal Mail 1st class tracked</td><td>GB</td><td>£5.49</td><td>£6.59</td><td>1 to 3</td><td>96% of deliveries arrive next working day.  Can be tracked online and is insured up to £50.  Signature is not required so POD not always created</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Royal Mail 2nd class</td><td>GB</td><td>£2.49</td><td>£2.99</td><td>1 to 7</td><td>Most deliveries arrive within 3 working days.  This is a no signature service. There is no compensation for lost or damaged goods</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Royal Mail special next day delivery</td><td>GB</td><td>£7.99</td><td>£9.59</td><td>1</td><td>Guaranteed next working day by 1pm. This can be tracked online, with electronic POD and is insured up to £500.  Please note that this service is not guaranteed for a Saturday delivery. Signature required</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Interlink next working day by close of business</td><td>GB</td><td>£6.08</td><td>£7.30</td><td>1</td><td>This is a next day delivery between 8am and 6pm.  Please note that a small percentage of post codes are excluded from next day services, please ask for more information.  This service is not available in Ireland or the Channel Islands</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Interlink next working day before 12 noon</td><td>GB</td><td>£7.82</td><td>£9.38</td><td>1</td><td>Please note that a small percentage of post codes are excluded from next day services, please ask for more information.  This service is not available in Ireland or the Channel Islands and this service to Scottish postcodes is slightly later at 1pm</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Interlink Saturday delivery</td><td>GB</td><td>£13.90</td><td>£16.68</td><td>1</td><td>Please note that a small percentage of post codes are excluded from Saturday services, please ask for more information.  This service is not available in Ireland or the Channel Islands</td></tr>
    <tr><td>Interlink 2 working days Northern Ireland</td><td>GB</td><td>£15.00</td><td>£18.00</td><td>2</td><td></td></tr>
    <tr><td>Interlink 2 working days Republic of Ireland</td><td>IE</td><td>£7.99</td><td>£9.59</td><td>2</td><td></td></tr>
    <tr><td>Interlink 2 working days Channel Islands</td><td>GB</td><td>£13.50</td><td>£16.20</td><td>2</td><td></td></tr>
    </table>
    >!!
    I Hope somebody can help.

PS. I'm using Business V9 should it be important.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    UK Party Supplies Store | Where to get face paint online | Masquerade masks for balls | False beards for sale online

404 is a page not found error rather than an error on the page.

Does Shipping.html exist on the web server?

The best thing to do is ftp into your web space and see if the file exists or is called something else.

You could try a full refresh. I'd also check the page name in actinic.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Your link is missing the store folder.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Mike and Louise. Both of you spotted it. An incorrect page name. A fresh pair of eyes is just what's needed when you can't seethe wood for the trees any more. I'm writing this from my mobile so I will sort it when I get back to my desk.

Both of you have my permission to take tomorrow off .

Regards,

Darren
        UK Party Supplies Store | Where to get face paint online | Masquerade masks for balls | False beards for sale online

Comment

Working...
        X