Actinic Link v8 to Sage 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link v8 to Sage 2007

Just had to replace my hard drive. Got every thing working but don't appear to have a copy of Actinic Link for v8 to Sage Line 50 2007 v13

All archives of old versions are listed in here:

http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...tegory/archive

Comment

Thanks.

I have just found it but can't seem to find the right version.

Also I can't seem to register my SDO code.

It just comes up with registration failed. I then by pass this by doing the 30 trail but it then says Please install Actinic Ecommerce first and you will be able to create a link profile

Comment

can't seem to find the right version
        If you mean the SellerDeck / Actinic version your site was using, then post a link to the live site so we can detect the version number it's using.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

http://www.thepenzone.co.uk/

I have downloaded link 2.6.0 but this doesn't seem quite right it also says unable to create SDO engine v13. don't remember it being this complicated last time i did it.

This version seems to be the only version that accepts my SDO code

Comment

I am still trying with 2.6.0 but am trying to additionally install SDO Engine 13 (2007) but then get message Could not communicate with network server error 0. file not completely downloaded.

Comment

Your site is using Actinic 8.5.3.0.0.0 IDHA. It was last uploaded on 2014/04/17 at 19:45.

I don't know anything about linking to Sage so can't help there.

While you're awaiting someone who can help, it may be worth checking that you have a good backup / restore strategy (and testing that you can in fact restore from it). Sounds like you have most of that already as you have SellerDeck up and running and your data back into it.

Every few weeks we get someone here who has had a drive failure or a dropped / stolen / burnt / flooded computer. They've unfortunately never made any backups and are looking for miraculous advice on how to restore all their years of work building a catalog from thin air. Without a true backup it can't be done and the best they'll get is weeks of slog copy / pasting product text and images from the live site into a fresh and empty new structure. And they can't upload until that slog is done or they'll lose all the yet to do products.

Comment

Luckily I had made a full back up of every thing before I turned the pc off on Thursday. I went to use it on Saturday and the Drive had failed. Bought a new drive yesterday and have installed it along with Actinic with no problem but don't seem to have the Link on a disk. The versions on SellerDeck Archive don't seem to be quite right so a bit stuck. I seem to remember last time i did this it was very easy!!

Comment

Your live site identifies as 8.5.3 IDHA and the only download at the archives is 8.5.3 IDHB. Rather weird.

Comment

not sure what this means

Comment

And there's only 1 other mention of IDHA on the Community ever. The suggestion there was to use IDHB for the rebuild.

Comment

I have now managed to get this installed. I had to install SDO Engine v13 2007 manually by finding it in the AppData folder.

Just still have one problem when entering the tax codes. I use Advanced taxes in Actinic.

Tax1: VAT for EU at 20% with Sage code as T1 20%

Tax2: (None) which is 0% with Sage code as T0 0%

I don't seem to be able to get this working. See screen shots

I have tried the instruction manual and Youtube clip but this doesn't seem to be relevant or just doesn't work
                        Attached Files

Comment

Now just tried Sage to Actinic but get the error

Sage Tax Code T6: Not found in the TAX table in the current profile.

Any ideas? I need help now as I can't do alteration to my web site.

Comment

Working...
                          X