Actinic Link 2.3.2 required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link 2.3.2 required

I think I have sussed out my problem with tax codes. The only versions I can get from archive are 2.0.6 and 2.6.0 and neither seem to work. I hope it is 2.3.2 that I require if any one has it available

Thanks

If yo have support then the bst is to call SellerDeck and ask for a link to it. Otherwise fill out a support ticket and request the link that way. Are you sure you need that version?

Comment

I don't have support and I have now just requested it from them. I have checked with Actinic release notes and this seems to be the version. This was the latest release when I bought the software.

2.3.0 says compatibility with v8

2.3.1 says compatibility with Line 50 2007

2.3.2 says compatibility with Vista

2.3.3 says compatibility with Line 50 2008

2.4.0 says compatibility with v9

A later version may work but 2.6.0 doesn't

Comment

Still need help with this. Support can't help me as they don't have this version in their archives.

Has anyone got a copy of it???

Comment

Give sellerdeck support a kick. It might not be in their download archives but I'd be very surprised if they don't have a copy somewhere.

In fact, if their release test dept don't have a copy then something is seriously wrong.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I have just found a copy of 2.3.1 on an old hard drive. I have installed this but according to Actinic release notes this is for Win XP. I am using 7. I have entered my SDO Code and it won't accept it.

Comment

Working...
            X