Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic v. 9 sync issues / file issues

Hi

I have my Actinic V.9 software saved on my PC and make all changes from here. I have a designer based elsewhere who uploads our design and homepage from dreamweaver.

Whenever I re -upload after he has made some changes we then seem to revert back to an older webpage - does anyone know why this happens ??

It is as if my PC stores an older version of the site and does not seem to take on his changes.

Thank you

This is how I would expect it work and is the same way other eCommerce sites I have worked on function. The trouble is, there seems to be multiple copies of the site and old versions of files lurking amongst them. I'm thinking it could be an issue with the original set-up.

Comment

Actinic is a desktop solution, there is only ever one master site at any one time. If your designer is making changes to the site, I suggest you just use it to download orders and process those your end. Leave every other change to him/her. There is no setup problem, that is how it works and always has done. STOP doing any uploads your end, let him/her do them all.

Comment

Working...
      X