ACTINIC v9 3D Secure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACTINIC v9 3D Secure

I think I have posted that question a few years ago.
    Can I make sure that Actinic v9 is not compatible with Paypal's 3D secure and there is no way round this.

Is there another PSP that would work with Actinic v9 and allow the 3D secure?
    We have just been hit by quite a lot of credit card fraudsters in the last month from East London and need to act quickly.

Thanks.
    www.grafea.co.uk
    Vintage Leather briefcases

http://www.grafea.com
    Designer leather bags
    --------------------------
    Yanni Kioupouroglou

Hi Yanni,

What is the problem with paypal's 3d secure? Normally, actinic hands off to the psp and the 3d secure, etc is handled there before reporting back to actinic if sucess or failure.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

We haven't implemented 3D secure as on a previous forum I was advised that 3D secure is not compatible with my version of Actinic. If Actinic v9 is compatible with 3D secure and there is a guide somewhere I can set up 3D secure with my version of Actinic would be superb.
      www.grafea.co.uk

Designer leather bags
      Yanni Kioupouroglou

Comment

The thing is that 3d secure has nothing to do with Actinic. It's handled by the PSP so there is nothing that needs to be set up in actinic.

You're going to have to be more specific about who you're using for your psp and why you think there's something that needs setting up in actinic.

Mike

OK. So looking at your website I can see that you're using paypal pro embedded on your checkout pages.

1. I would never recommend that as the chances are that you're not PCI compliant.

2. The 3d secure stuff should still be handled by paypal without the need for any settings in actinic.

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for your replies.
          Sure, I do have the paypal pro embedded at our checkout pages.
          The problem is I want our customers to pay via credit card and not go via the PAYPAL checkout where they have to log in with your paypal account. Then if they have not got a paypal account they usually click "DOn't have paypal account"....I'm trying to avoid all his hassle.

If there is an easier way could you please let me know how to use just Paypal Pro's checkout pages alone?

Thanks.
          www.grafea.co.uk

Designer leather bags
          Yanni Kioupouroglou

Comment

from what I can, the checkout already does this.

If you enter an email address with no associated paypal account then you just get the form for card details.

I'm sorry, but you really need to spend some time and understand what your checkout is doing. This started out as a question on actinic settings for 3d secure and moved onto 'how do I avoid paypal' but the questions really show a lack of understanding of what you're doing.

Mike

Comment

Working...
            X