Actinic changing file locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic changing file locations

Actinic keeps automatically changing all file locations to the local drive i.e C:c:/program files etc,
    It first just happened on one site and now happens on them all. Putting in previous version site backups changes nothing. Can't figure out what's going on.
    Business Plus V9.0.5
    Windows 7 Home Premium

When you say 'file locations' do you mean for the files that are live on the website or those that are on the PC?

If it's the website the first thing I'd check is the network settings.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

No, sorry I mean just in Actinic. I'm too afraid to update website due to this issue.
      Business Plus V9.0.5
      Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Can you give an example of what's happening? i.e. an example of what you're seeing and what you should be getting.

Comment

See attachment.
          In the thumbnail row it shows the URL i've amended to show what I should be getting. (save me attaching 2 files), previously this URL was in both fields.
          Attached Files
          Business Plus V9.0.5
          Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

OK. So Actinic has started using the full path to your images rather than just the relative path from your 'stedman' site.

It is very odd and suggests something is playing up. Not sure what though so it might be best to get sellerdeck support involved. They'll know where the default path is normally stored and be able to take a look and see if it's been changed / corrupted.

Mike

PS. It SHOULD be safe to update the website if you need to as normally sellerdeck strips out the path info from the images. This might not be the case though if an absolute path is specified so again a call / email to sellerdeck support might be best.

Comment

Working...
            X