Email Cart Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Cart Widget

This widget adds a control to the 'View Cart' page that allows the shopper to send a copy of their cart to an email address. The email includes a link which, if clicked, will open the site in a browser and reload the contents into the cart.

This allows the cart to be reloaded or repeated at a later date, or on a different device.

This Widget is included in version 2.1.0 of the Widgets Extension. For more details and to download this version, see the Extensions Catalogue tab in Sellerdeck Desktop.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

NB. We have been made aware of a problem with this Widget that occurs if stock control is not enabled ("Enable Online Stock Control" is not checked in Business Settings > Options > Stock Control/Monitoring). We are working on a fix and will issue a new build of the Extension as soon as possible.
    Bruce Townsend

Comment

I did try this, and it didn’t work. Just came up with an error. I decided I didn’t have time to look into it and removed it.

it does strike me as very odd that with this particular error you only had 2 choices, stock monitored / not stock monitored and it failed to work on 50% of those 2 choices.

It does concern me the level of testing that Sellerdeck conducts, this is in the same year that my site couldn’t take money due to Sellerdeck taking their eyes off the ball (crypt ssl).

This comes on a day that I took a phone call from a rival trying to tempt me to change platform. I asked them to call back after Christmas for a chat.

I like Sellerdeck, want to stay with Sellerdeck but need reassurance that these silly little things that at best waste my time, at worst stop me trading are going to stop.
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

The Extensions Catalogue has been updated with a new version of the Extension, v2.1.1 VMCC, with the fix for the above issue.
        Bruce Townsend

Comment

Working...
        X