Loqate Real-Time Address Capture Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loqate Real-Time Address Capture Widget

This Widget provides easy integration with the latest Loqate Real-Time Address Capture postcode lookup service. This provides an address autocomplete function in every address field of your online checkout. It helps to eliminate addressing errors, and can reduce cart abandonment by reducing friction in the checkout process.

NB - requires a current Loqate account.

This Widget is included in version 2.1.0 of the Widgets Extension. For more details and to download this version, see the Extensions Catalogue tab in Sellerdeck Desktop.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Thanks for the update.
    I am a Loqate subscriber but binned in when I switched to Swift as the input fields didn't render in the input boxes, but rather down the left-hand side in a single column.
    I have downloaded the latest widget extensions, but I do not have a clue how to access them.
    I am hoping it is going to be obvious how to set up Loqate services but its not that intuitive so far.

Comment

Hi, once you've installed the widgets extension you can access help and instructions for all of the widgets via the Desktop main menu - Help > Extensions > Widgets.

For the Loqate setup I will have to refer you to the help provided via your Loqate account. We don't attempt to maintain help for third party services because they tend to change their UIs without notice.

The Loqate widget is fully compatible with Swift.

I hope this helps
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Bruce. I cannot load the widgets as it seems when I go to Housekeeping > Extensions. The Widgets show as "Evaluation Period Expired."
        I have tried all the Licence Keys I have, and none work

Comment

I called the support telephone number today, and Lee called back to say he is sending me a new Widget key which worked fine. I can now see a widget tab after the Extensions Catalogue tab.
          I have added the Address Auto Complete and Loqate Real-Time Capture widgets. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X