Cookie Check Widget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie Check Widget?

Can the improved cookie check, configurable by the shopper included in Swift V2 also be made available as widget for V16 & V18 licence key holders not using the Swift template, please?
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

I have added this to our wish list so that it can be considered for future development
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thanks, Bruce
      Martin
      Martin
      Mantra Audio

Comment

Has there been any advance on this?
        Will it be included in the next V18.2 upgrade?
        Martin
        Mantra Audio

Comment

I did not see any mention of the improved configurable cookie check in the release notes for the v18.2 upgrade which is a shame and missed opportunity to bring this into line with preferred practice.
          Will this be offered anytime soon?
          Martin
          Mantra Audio

Comment

Now with Brexit and some laws seeming to be considered no longer as important. Is it not now time for us to start removing all the cookie banners?

I consider these banners no better than spam.

I am not aware of a single fine in the UK for non use of the cookie spam banner.
            Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

That's as maybe but it is still a legal requirement for compliance with GDPR!!

Fines or no fines, personally when browsing I prefer to be see that the "tracking and performance" and "targeting and advertising" cookie consents are unchecked and would like to offer the Swift v2 improved configurable cookie check to shoppers on our site in accordance with current best practice.
              Martin
              Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
              X