Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box not complete

Any idea where I'm going wrong here?

I have implemented images in the Mega menu and enclosed in a box. Only problem is the box won't complete on the right hand side.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Box.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	552192

A demo site of the problem can be viewed here on desktop only https://www.titanjewellery.co.uk/Swift/test/index.html
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

That look as if the images / box you're using might be larger than the width of each column set in Site Options > Mega Menu.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike,

I can see that as the most probable cause, however in Swift template none of the column settings work. It is always 4 columns at a set width as far as I can tell.

To make sure that the box isn't exceeding the column I even reduced the box to 50px with the same problem

I am sure that something is overlaying the right hand side of the box, I just cant find what.

Set at 50px

.Click image for larger version  Name:	50px.JPG Views:	0 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	552195

I even went excessive at 1000px and it still has an open right hand side.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1000px.JPG Views:	0 Size:	22.1 KB ID:	552196

Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

problem solved.

I ditched the code I had for the box, and used some code from w3schools here https://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit...._outline-style
        Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
        X