User defined 3 checkbox in Swift checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User defined 3 checkbox in Swift checkout

Hi all. Another question I am hoping someone can help me with.

In our existing site the user definable variable 3 in the checkout pages was, some time ago, turned into a checkbox which we would like to continue to have in the swift layout. I assume we would have followed the Advanced User Guide which has some content on how to do this (similar to https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...-3-as-checkbox).

However, in the Swift checkout, the checkbox has disappeared and I am getting rather lost in the CSS trying to work out how to get it to display. After changing the input type to checkbox, the code is as follows:

<div class="form-group">
    <div class="checkout-field-label">
    <label for="GENERALUSERDEFINED"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22GeneralPrompt002Required%22%20%2f%3e"><span class="actrequired"></actinic:block><Actinic:Variable Name="GeneralPrompt002"/><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22GeneralPrompt002Required%22%20%2f%3e">* </span></actinic:block></label>
    </div>
    <div class="checkout-field-input">
    <input class="form-control" placeholder="<actinic:variable name="GeneralPrompt000" />" type="checkbox" name="GENERALUSERDEFINED" value="CHECKED" />
    </div>
    </div>

Click image for larger version

Name:	missing_checkbox.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	552626
    There should be a checkbox to the left, or under, the "sign up to our..." text.

Many thanks
Working...
X