Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swapping from extended info image to Swift Zoom Image 0

Hi guys,
    One of the main points for upgrading to v18 and the Swift template was the multiple images and zoom function which looks great and easy to use for mobile users. I no longer need to use the popup for extended information to add a larger image.
    The Zoom images do not work when you have the extended info popup ticked.
    I have manipulated the database to change all the use extended info popup to FALSE and now need to move the images from the extended info image line "sExtendedInfoImage" to the Swift Zoom Image 0 line "ZoomImage0" but I cannot find the Zoom Images in the product database file.
    Does anyone know where the Swift Zoom Images 0-10 with titles live in the ActinicCatalog.mdb please ?
    The common type of file name would be: trend\PG20675C.jpg
    https://footballtrophy.co.uk/shop/tr...75C.html
    I've done most of them now but it would be a massive task for people who are migrating onto the new Swift template with thousands of products already in the catalog.

The Zoom images are user variables. These can be set at Site, Section, Product, etc., levels and are thus not simple columns in the Products table. See https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...able-in-access post #6 or some example code that accesses them.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman, thought so. I will have a look at the php to access them. Hope you are recovering well.

Comment

It's a known bug in Swift v1.0.0 that the two interfere, ref MS_SMDEV-3828. It will be fixed in the next release of Swift, so that if zoom images are enabled they will override the extended info link cleanly. v1.0.1 should be available later this year, but unfortunately I can't be more definite about that at this stage.
        Last edited by brucet; 20-Aug-2020, 02:28 PM.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X