Magic Zoom Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Zoom Background

I seem to have an issue with the background showing large blocks of colour when using Click to Expand on a product.

I'm sure I have messed something up in the CSS a while ago, but can't find it now.

If you click on the image on this page you will see the problem when you hover over the arrows. (Link Removed)

Any ideas where, and how to change this?
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Damascus Steel Rings

No problems here when viewing your test page with a PC using Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge. Also ok with Chrome on an Android phone.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Looks fine to me too.
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Many thanks both of you for looking.

I have just tried another pc and can see it on that one as well.

As I move the mouse around these different blocks of the background change colour.

I am only seeing it on Firefox though, so maybe its a Firefox issue and not the website.

Here is a screenshot to show what I can seeClick image for larger version  Name:	Blocks.JPG Views:	0 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	553270
        Regards

Jason

Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Nope. Still looks perfect to me in firefox too and I've tried all the images and various moving the pointer around, hovering over the arrows etc.

I wonder if it might be the graphics card. Are your two PC's the same?

By the way, I don't see your pointer in the image above. Does that disappear?

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time. Both Pc's are different.

The pointer is on the snipping screen at this point taking the image.

I'll just treat it as a glitch on my system and see if it resolves.
            Regards

Jason

Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

It's now happening on Magic Zoom Plus's own website so the problem is definitely with them. Try https://www.magictoolbox.com/magiczo...iew-1912023314

I've emailed their support people who are usually very good at responding.

Comment

I can see that as well Norman. Strange how some can see it and some can't with regards to it on my site.
                Regards

Jason

Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

I've got it on 2 out of 3 systems here all with FF V83.0. Systems are all Win10 Pro 64 PC's. Good system has Intel HD Graphics on motherboard, bad 2 have NVIDIA cards so that may be where the problem is.

I emailed Magic Toolbox late last night and they emailed me for screenshots at 7:23am. Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                  X