Sellerdeck failed to open the database DSN=ActinicSimpleShipping18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck failed to open the database DSN=ActinicSimpleShipping18

This is a new Swift V2 designed site, no issues on my PC but the client has had this since installing 18.1.2 and importing my new snapshot:

Code:
    Sellerdeck failed to open the database DSN=ActinicSimpleShipping18. The database may be corrupt or the version may be newer than excpected. This prevents Sellerdeck Working. The error was: Too many client tasks. Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed.Please refer to the troubleshooting section of the MU installation and User guide for possible solutions.
    Both my version upon which the design was done anmd the client PC are 18.1.2 VIWC

Sellerdeck have not come up with anything yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	watdonunnamedcrop.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	555195

Has anyone seen anything like this and can anyone kindly offer any advice?

Thank you!

Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

I've been getting this error every now and then for quite some time . I've always ignored it and it's never caused me any problems.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Me too - I'm on 8.1.2 but not Swift, so I guess it's related to the former rather than the latter, although I suppose it might also be a Windows update. It usually seems to happen late afternoon, so it may be that I have a timed backup or something that locks the shipping database - I haven't got round to gathering any evidence for this though.

If the problem persists, I find that exiting then reopening Sellerdeck fixes it.

John
      John Ennals
      www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

I also get this on active sites and test sites that see no activity. The error will continue until I close Sellerdeck and restart it.

On active sites I do have software from Mole end and Codepath that connect with the database. However my development and test sites do not have anything that connects to them so I am sure this is purely an issue with Sellerdeck itself.
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Thank you Mike, John and Jason. Best wishes
          Jonathan Chappell
          Website Designer

Comment

This is a known issue, ref. SD-8446. The message can be ignored and the software will recover safely. We're working on a fix which will be included in the next release of the software.
            Bruce Townsend
            Ecommerce Product Manager
            Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

I am finding that whenever this issue occurs, it causes Publish to Web to hang. The only way I've found to fix it is to kill Sellerdeck via Task Manager and re-start it.
              John Ennals
              www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Thank you John. Best wishes.
                Jonathan Chappell
                Website Designer

Comment

Hi, just wondering if there is an update or workaround for this error yet?

It happens on my site about every 2 days and stops One Stop Automation from working.

The only way to remedy it is to close down and restart, however, we are going away on holiday soon and was hoping for a solution before.

Thanks in advance,
                  Joanna

Sellerdeck 18.0.5

www.essentialoilsonline.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X