PayPal services not working when upgrading to v18.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal services not working when upgrading to v18.2

I upgraded to 18.2 at noon Thursday and found that my PayPal services went to a blank screen so panic ensued, and called support.
    Sumiya kindly took a snapshot and escalated the problem to the software team, who looked into it.
    I turned off the Paypal services to rely on the Invoice with order temporarily overnight to put the PayPal services back on for 9 am for the technical team.
    I called support around 0930, and the technician answering couldn't see the issue so I looked and the PayPal service was working just fine like I had imagined the whole thing.

Anyway, today I looked at one of my multi-sites and I checked to find that the PayPal service was not working.
    I turned the services off by unticking them in payment methods then uploaded just the "Invoice with the order" method and then when that had been completed I did the same as Friday morning expecting the services to pop up again, but they didn't. Ahh.
    I had a look through the widget files that are automatically uploaded and noticed that the Standard Javascript files said Manually updated, so I copied the Standard javascript files from the site that now worked to the not working site and its now fine.

We are experiencing the same issue with 18.1.2

I'll look at our Javascript files to see if it is the same issue
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

Nope. Nothing changed.
      Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
      SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
      Based in rural Northants

Comment

The only thing I noticed since going with PayPal commerce platform is each upgrade throws PayPal cards to test mode annoyingly
        https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Working...
        X