Multiple php errors new v18 site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple php errors new v18 site

Straightforward upgrade to v18.2 and Swift V2 - no issues testing import on my machines here. ie: Snapshot that was sent to client tested here and impoirts fine.

Client imports and gets multiple php errors - see image…

Click image for larger version  Name:	multiplephperrorsii.jpg Views:	0 Size:	155.2 KB ID:	555545

I have remoted in and repeated the snapshot import which I previously tested here and have the same php issues.

I will a support snap of the vclicnt’s ‘broken’site as well as the .acd I supplied him with both open without errors on my PCs and on SD support's PCs.

I reinstalled v18 on the client's machine and disabled AVG and this time I am down to just three errors:

Click image for larger version  Name:	downtothree.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.5 KB ID:	555546

dpimagesupport is definitely present and webp common code is Norman's latest revised version.

On page preview it seems tha softweare is looking for the files on OneDrive:

Code:
    Warning: include_once(dpimagesupport.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in main on line 2 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'file:///C:/Users/jxxx/OneDrive/Documents/Sellerdeck%20v18/Sites/Site1/dpimagesupport.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in main on line 2 Warning: include_once(dpimagesupport.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in main on line 3 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'file:///C:/Users/jxxxOneDrive/Documents/Sellerdeck%20v18/Sites/Site1/dpimagesupport.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in main on line 3 Fatal error: Call to undefined function fixbackslash() in main on line 8
    The software was installed as usual in user/owner/documents

This seems to be a One Drive issue - has anyone any experience of this?

Thank you
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Try your own post on https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...product-images
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you Norman

In fact rather more simply just exclude the Sellerdeck folder from One Drive:

https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...osoft-onedrive
      Jonathan Chappell
      Website Designer

Comment

The capability to change "Sites Directory" seems to only exist in SD 18.1 onwards.

It can probably be manually done by editing Config.ini within hidden folder C:\ProgramData\SellerDeck\SellerDeck v18.
        And there's a smaller Config.ini containing the same setting within C:\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck\Sellerdeck v18.

The "SellerDeck 2018 Temp" folder seems to be separately defined via the Registry and probably isn't changed via the "Sites Directory" capability.

Comment

Thank you Norman.
          Jonathan Chappell
          Website Designer

Comment

The capability to change "Sites Directory" seems to only exist in SD 18.1 onwards.
            It's older than that. I've checked back to v11 and I'm sure it goes back further. It's in the 'Sites' dialog, though, so only accessible if you have more than one site enabled.
            Bruce Townsend
            Ecommerce Product Manager
            Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

From the SellerDeck Help / Licensing SellerDeck Sites:

Also note that ‘Sites Directory’ and 'Allow site choice on startup' are only available in Sellerdeck Enterprise

Comment

Working...
              X