Bug in Actinic 7 which has just wasted me half an hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in Actinic 7 which has just wasted me half an hour

When editing the description of a product listing, I sometimes use the Zoom facility if there is going to be a fair bit of text, and the standard full description box is far too small to see any sort of formatting. When you click OK on the zoom box, the text is added and the apply button is greyed (which you would presume means that it has saved your change). However, if you then move to another product and then go back to the one which you have just spent time on - it has magically lost all the text.

Main point being that this is an infuriating bug, particularly if you don't notice what has gone on straight away. As a secondary point, I must admit that I really don't like the fact that you have to click the Apply button (to save text changes, to make a new component/attribute appear) as it makes adding a lot of new products a lot more time consuming than v6.
    Tacklebargains.co.uk

Located: Cheshire, UK

Lost data when editing in V.7 seems to occur in lots of different ways in editing and adding new data . . . this has been highlighted in other threads too
    Tony

Mandrake Press Ltd.
    Actinic user since 1998

Comment

Sorry about the bug you found Stuart. It has been fixed in the next maintenance release of the software (due shortly).

Comment

Working...
      X