world pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world pay

Can you redefine the link for the return URL, when leaving World Pay after cancelling an order. A few people seem to be going into world pay, cancelling, going back into world pay thus generating many orders without payment. Follow that! On cancelling payment at World Pay, my client wants the customer to be sent to the front of the products and not back to the point where you go into World Pay.
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

What has WorldPay said? It may be that there is something in your WorldPay setup that can be used to do this. I don't know of any way of doing it in Actinic.

Comment

World Pay said it was an Actinic problem (wouldn't they) and the redirect would have to be from the actinic end (ie a failure response url).
      Jenny
      Hanson Web Design

Comment

OK - I'll run it past the technical team.

Comment

Here is the answer from the technical team:

If they want to cancel the payment from World Pay, then they are not actually cancelling the order just the payment option. So pressing cancel will take them back to select another payment option. Pressing Cancel on the payment option page will then take them back to the products page.

Comment

Please rescue me from this madness.
            I decided not to worry about the fact that they returned to the previous page, as it makes sense. I did nothing. I changed the point at where they enter their country and now if you cancel an order it does not go back to the point of payment choice but to the front of the catalog. Is this actinic deciding on where it is returning? What is going on?
            Thanks
            Jenny
            Hanson Web Design

Comment

Working...
            X