Bounce to WorldPay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounce to WorldPay

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the delay on the bounce page which announces that the visitor is being redirected to WorldPay's payment pages, or to remove the delay altogether?

Malcolm
    ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
    ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
    ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Not 100%, but doesn't Design | Options | Shop Defaults tab and the Bounce page delay work on this page also, i.e. setting it to 0 applied to all bounce pages?

Comment

You're right, it does, many thanks.

Malcolm
      ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
      ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno-
        Not 100%, but doesn't Design | Options | Shop Defaults tab and the Bounce page delay work on this page also, i.e. setting it to 0 applied to all bounce pages?
        Hmm... another problem now. My client has had some text added to the bounce page and wants people to have enough time to read it so I increased the time delay to 30 seconds.

However, the results are very erratic - I had it working with a 30 second delay yesterday but it was forwarding in 5-10 seconds. When I changed it to 15 seconds this morning, it eventually worked more or less as it should after a site refresh. I increased it to 25 seconds and it went back to 5-10 seconds.

It's now set to 30 seconds and forwards with no delay at all

Of course, it might not be the setting that's making any difference, it could just be variations in the time it takes for the WorldPay page to open.

Malcolm
        ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
        ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

The auto-bounce is down to the onLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" tag in the <body> tag.

Try removing this from the overall layout template which you are using in the checkout. It should do the trick.

Comment

Many thanks, Chris, that appears to have done it

Malcolm
            ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
            ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X