Previewing Checkout pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Previewing Checkout pages

I want to edit my checkout and login pages, so need to view them. I found a post that says the only way to do this is to look at the HTML page in Site1/PreviewHTML. I don't have anything in this folder, but I do have order00.html etc in SiteHTML.

Editing Act_Order00.html doesn't change order00.html.

OK keeping it simple. How do I preview the checkout pages? And what templates correspond to them? And do the checkout pages use Act_Primary for their template?

Thanks
    Sam

In the PreviewHTML folder you should find P_order00.html and 01, 02, 03 & 04 which are the various checkout pages.

To see the add to cart pages and that process, you would need to install perl and an FTP server on your local machine and use network settings to operate and test things in that manner, which is explained in the Advanced User Guide for setting these up...

Comment

As you are using V7 you could put your store into test mode and upload it to your webspace, doing this will allow you to see you store running exactly as it will when live and will allow you to add to basket and checkout and so see the changes.

Another way to do this would be to set up a local server on your PC and publish your site to that (the advanced user guide has instructions for setting up a local server on your PC).

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X